Defined in File video_stream_replayer.hpp
class nvidia::holoscan::stream_playback::VideoStreamReplayer : public gxf::Codelet
Replays entities by reading and deserializing from a file.
The file is processed sequentially and a single entity is published per tick. This supports realtime, faster than realtime, or slower than realtime playback of prerecorded data. The input data can optionally be repeated to loop forever or only for a specified count.
- gxf_result_t registerInterface(gxf::Registrar *registrar) override
- gxf_result_t initialize() override
- gxf_result_t deinitialize() override
- inline gxf_result_t start() override
- gxf_result_t tick() override
- inline gxf_result_t stop() override