DIGITS Release 17.11
DIGITS Release 17.11 (PDF)
The NVIDIA application of DIGITS, release 17.11, is available.
NVIDIA DIGITS application version 17.11 is based on DIGITS 6.0.
Contents of DIGITS
This application contains the complete source of the version of DIGITS in
/opt/digits. It is pre-built and installed into the
/usr/local/python/ directory in the application.
The container also includes the following:
- Ubuntu 16.04
- NVIDIA CUDA 9.0.176 including CUDA® Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines library™ (cuBLAS) 9.0.234
- NVIDIA CUDA® Deep Neural Network library™ (cuDNN) 7.0.4
- NCCL 2.1.2 (optimized for NVLink™ )
- NVCaffe™ 0.16.4
- Torch™ 7
- TensorFlow™ 1.3.0
Release 17.11 is based on CUDA 9, which requires NVIDIA Driver release 384.xx.
Key Features and Enhancements
This DIGITS container image version includes the following key features and enhancements.
- NVIDIA DIGITS application version 17.11 is based on DIGITS version 6.0
- Latest version of CUDA®
- Latest version of cuDNN
- Latest version of NCCL
- Ubuntu 16.04 with October 2017 updates
There are no known issues in this release.