DIGITS Release 18.01
The NVIDIA application of DIGITS, release 18.01, is available.
NVIDIA DIGITS application version 18.01 is based on DIGITS 6.0.
Contents of DIGITS
This application contains the complete source of the version of DIGITS in
/opt/digits. It is pre-built and installed into the
/usr/local/python/ directory in the application.
The container also includes the following:
- Ubuntu 16.04 including Python 2.7
- NVIDIA CUDA 9.0.176 including CUDA® Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines library™ (cuBLAS) 9.0.282
- NVIDIA CUDA® Deep Neural Network library™ (cuDNN) 7.0.5
- NCCL 2.1.2 (optimized for NVLink™ )
- NVCaffe™ 0.16.4
- Torch™ 7
- TensorFlow™ 1.4.0
Release 18.01 is based on CUDA 9, which requires NVIDIA Driver release 384.xx.
Key Features and Enhancements
This DIGITS container image version includes the following key features and enhancements.
- Includes DIGITS 6.0
- Latest version of cuDNN
- Latest version of cuBLAS
- Latest version of NCCL
- Ubuntu 16.04 with December 2017 updates
cuBLAS 9.0.282 regresses RNN seq2seq FP16 performance for a small subset of input sizes. As a workaround, revert back to the 11.12 container.