DIGITS Release 18.03
DIGITS Release 18.03 (PDF)
The NVIDIA application of DIGITS, release 18.03, is available.
Contents of DIGITS
This application contains the complete source of the version of DIGITS in
/opt/digits. It is pre-built and installed into the
/usr/local/python/ directory in the application.
The container also includes the following:
- Ubuntu 16.04 including Python 2.7
- NVIDIA CUDA 9.0.176 (see Errata section and 2.1) including CUDA® Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines library™ (cuBLAS) 9.0.333 (see section 2.3.1)
- NVIDIA CUDA® Deep Neural Network library™ (cuDNN) 7.1.1
- NCCL 2.1.2 (optimized for NVLink™ )
- NVCaffe™ 0.16.6
- Torch™ 7
- TensorFlow™ 1.4.0
Release 18.03 is based on CUDA 9, which requires NVIDIA Driver release 384.xx.
Key Features and Enhancements
This DIGITS container image version includes the following key features and enhancements.
- NVIDIA DIGITS application version 18.03 is based on DIGITS version 6.1
- Latest version of NVCaffe™ 0.16.6
- Fixed a pydicom import issue.
- Latest version of cuBLAS
- Latest version of cuDNN
- Ubuntu 16.04 with February 2018 updates
DIGITS is not designed to be run as an exposed external web service.
- The semantic-segmentation example does not work with bundled NVCaffe.
- The network description with a customized Python layer does not work.