DIGITS Release 18.03
The NVIDIA application of DIGITS, release 18.03, is available.
Contents of DIGITS
This application contains the complete source of the version of DIGITS in
/opt/digits. It is pre-built and installed into the
/usr/local/python/ directory in the application.
The container also includes the following:
- Ubuntu 16.04 including Python 2.7
- NVIDIA CUDA 9.0.176 (see Errata section and 2.1) including CUDA® Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines library™ (cuBLAS) 9.0.333 (see section 2.3.1)
- NVIDIA CUDA® Deep Neural Network library™ (cuDNN) 7.1.1
- NCCL 2.1.2 (optimized for NVLink™ )
- NVCaffe™ 0.16.6
- Torch™ 7
- TensorFlow™ 1.4.0
Release 18.03 is based on CUDA 9, which requires NVIDIA Driver release 384.xx.
Key Features and Enhancements
- NVIDIA DIGITS application version 18.03 is based on DIGITS version 6.1
- Latest version of NVCaffe™ 0.16.6
- Fixed a pydicom import issue.
- Latest version of cuBLAS
- Latest version of cuDNN
- Ubuntu 16.04 with February 2018 updates
DIGITS is not designed to be run as an exposed external web service.
- The semantic-segmentation example does not work with bundled NVCaffe.
- The network description with a customized Python layer does not work.