DIGITS Release 20.10
The NVIDIA application of DIGITS, release 20.10, is available on NGC.
Contents of the DIGITS container
This application contains the complete source of the version of DIGITS in
/opt/digits. It is pre-built and installed into the
/usr/local/python/ directory in the application.
The following DIGITS container is available for this release based on the deep learning frameworks:
20.10-tensorflowincludes the TensorFlow framework only.
- Ubuntu 18.04 including Python 3.6
- NVIDIA CUDA 11.1.0 including cuBLAS 11.2.1
- NVIDIA cuDNN 8.0.4
- NVIDIA NCCL 2.7.8 (optimized for NVLink™ )
- OpenMPI 3.1.6
- Nsight Compute 2020.2.0.18
- Nsight Systems 2020.3.4.32
- TensorFlow 1.15.4
- TensorRT 7.2.1
Release 20.10 is based on NVIDIA CUDA 11.1.0, which requires NVIDIA Driver release 455 or later. However, if you are running on Tesla (for example, T4 or any other Tesla board), you may use NVIDIA driver release 418.xx, 440.30, or 450.xx. The CUDA driver's compatibility package only supports particular drivers. For a complete list of supported drivers, see the CUDA Application Compatibility topic. For more information, see CUDA Compatibility and Upgrades.
Release 20.10 supports CUDA compute capability 6.0 and higher. This corresponds to GPUs in the Pascal, Volta, Turing, and Ampere Architecture GPU families. Specifically, for a list of GPUs that this compute capability corresponds to, see CUDA GPUs. For additional support details, see Deep Learning Frameworks Support Matrix.
Key Features and Enhancements
- NVIDIA DIGITS application version 20.10 is based on DIGITS version 6.1.1
- The latest version of NVIDIA CUDA 11.1.0 including cuBLAS 11.2.1
- The latest version of NVIDIA cuDNN 8.0.4
- The latest version of TensorFlow 1.15.4
- The latest version of TensorRT 7.2.1
- The latest version of Nsight Compute 2020.2.0.18
- The latest version of Nsight Systems 2020.3.4.32
- Ubuntu 18.04 with September 2020 updates
NVIDIA DIGITS Container Versions
The following table shows what versions of Ubuntu, CUDA, DIGITS, and TensorRT are supported in each of the NVIDIA containers for DIGITS. For older container versions, refer to the Frameworks Support Matrix.
|Container Version||Ubuntu||CUDA Toolkit||DIGITS||TensorRT|
|NVIDIA CUDA 11.1.0||6.1.1||TensorRT 7.2.1|
|20.09||NVIDIA CUDA 11.0.3||TensorRT 7.1.3|
|20.07||NVIDIA CUDA 11.0.194|
|20.06||NVIDIA CUDA 11.0.167||TensorRT 7.1.2|
|NVIDIA CUDA 10.2.89||TensorRT 7.0.0|
|19.10||NVIDIA CUDA 10.1.243|
There are no known issues in this release.