DIGITS Release 6.1
DIGITS Release 6.1 (PDF)
Key Features and Enhancements
The DIGITS version 6.1 release includes the following key features and enhancements. These enhancements are new since DIGITS version 6.0.
- Added functionality to integrate DIGITS with S3 Endpoints (#1868)
- Added publish to inference server on classification workflow (#1906)
- Fix frozen graph issue (#1907)
- Fix 404 error for
/datasets/inference-form/...from #1888 (#1889)
- Remove timeout assertion (#1859)
Using DIGITS 6.1
Ensure you are familiar with the following notes when using this version.
- HTML embedding now defaults to PNG
- Images that causes exceptions will now show the file name
There is an out of memory error in the semantic-segmentation example when training the FCN AlexNet model on Tesla P100.