DIGITS Release 18.11
The NVIDIA application of DIGITS, release 18.11, is available.
Contents of DIGITS
This application contains the complete source of the version of DIGITS in
/opt/digits. It is pre-built and installed into the
/usr/local/python/ directory in the application.
Two DIGITS containers are available for this release based on the deep learning frameworks. Tag
18.11-tensorflow includes the TensorFlow framework only. Tag
18.11-caffe includes the Caffe only.
The container also includes the following:
- Ubuntu 16.04 including Python 2.7
- NVIDIA CUDA 10.0.130 including CUDA® Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines library™ (cuBLAS) 10.0.130
- NVIDIA CUDA® Deep Neural Network library™ (cuDNN) 7.4.1
- NCCL 2.3.7 (optimized for NVLink™ )
- OpenMPI 3.1.2
- NVCaffe 0.17.1
- TensorFlow 1.12.0-rc2
- TensorRT 5.0.2
Release 18.11 is based on CUDA 10, which requires NVIDIA Driver release 410.xx. However, if you are running on Tesla (Tesla V100, Tesla P4, Tesla P40, or Tesla P100), you may use NVIDIA driver release 384. For more information, see CUDA Compatibility and Upgrades.
Key Features and Enhancements
- NVIDIA DIGITS application version 18.11 is based on DIGITS version 6.1.1
- You can now pull the DIGITS container that is specific to either the Caffe or TensorFlow framework. For more information, see Running DIGITS.
- Latest version of NCCL 2.3.7.
- Latest version of NVIDIA cuDNN 7.4.1.
- Latest version of TensorRT 5.0.2
- Latest version of TensorFlow 1.12.0-rc2
- Ubuntu 16.04 with October 2018 updates
DIGITS is not designed to be run as an exposed external web service.
There are no known issues in this release.