DIGITS Release 17.12
The NVIDIA application of DIGITS, release 17.12, is available.
Contents of DIGITS
This application contains the complete source of the version of DIGITS in
/opt/digits. It is pre-built and installed into the
/usr/local/python/ directory in the application.
The container also includes the following:
- Ubuntu 16.04
- NVIDIA CUDA 9.0.176 including CUDA® Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines library™ (cuBLAS) 9.0.234
- NVIDIA CUDA® Deep Neural Network library™ (cuDNN) 7.0.5
- NCCL 2.1.2 (optimized for NVLink™ )
- NVCaffe™ 0.16.4
- Torch™ 7
- TensorFlow™ 1.4.0
Release 17.12 is based on CUDA 9, which requires NVIDIA Driver release 384.xx.
Key Features and Enhancements
- NVIDIA DIGITS application version 17.12 is based on DIGITS version 6.0
- Latest version of TensorFlow™ 1.4.0
- Latest version of CUDA®
- Latest version of cuDNN
- Latest version of NCCL
- Ubuntu 16.04 with November 2017 updates
There are no known issues in this release.