DIGITS Release 18.06
The NVIDIA application of DIGITS, release 18.06, is available.
Contents of DIGITS
This application contains the complete source of the version of DIGITS in
/opt/digits. It is pre-built and installed into the
/usr/local/python/ directory in the application.
The container also includes the following:
- Ubuntu 16.04 including Python 2.7
- NVIDIA CUDA 9.0.176 (see Errata section and 2.1) including CUDA® Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines library™ (cuBLAS) 9.0.333 (see section 2.3.1)
- NVIDIA CUDA® Deep Neural Network library™ (cuDNN) 7.1.4
- NCCL 2.2.13 (optimized for NVLink™ )
- NVCaffe™ 0.17.0
- TensorFlow™ 1.8.0
- Torch™ 7
Release 18.06 is based on CUDA 9, which requires NVIDIA Driver release 384.xx.
Key Features and Enhancements
- NVIDIA DIGITS application version 18.06 is based on DIGITS version 6.1.1
- Latest version of TensorFlow™ 1.8.0
- Ubuntu 16.04 with May 2018 updates
DIGITS is not designed to be run as an exposed external web service.
There are no known issues in this release.