DIGITS Release 18.04
The NVIDIA application of DIGITS, release 18.04, is available.
Contents of DIGITS
This application contains the complete source of the version of DIGITS in
/opt/digits. It is pre-built and installed into the
/usr/local/python/ directory in the application.
The container also includes the following:
- Ubuntu 16.04 including Python 2.7
- NVIDIA CUDA 9.0.176 (see Errata section and 2.1) including CUDA® Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines library™ (cuBLAS) 9.0.333 (see section 2.3.1)
- NVIDIA CUDA® Deep Neural Network library™ (cuDNN) 7.1.1
- NCCL 2.1.15 (optimized for NVLink™ )
- NVCaffe™ 0.17.0
- Torch™ 7
- TensorFlow™ 1.7.0
Release 18.04 is based on CUDA 9, which requires NVIDIA Driver release 384.xx.
Key Features and Enhancements
- NVIDIA DIGITS application version 18.04 is based on DIGITS version 6.1.1
- Latest version of NVCaffe™ 0.17.0
- Latest version of TensorFlow™ 1.7.0
- Fixed a race condition on Torch data reader during CI tests
- Fixed a protobuf issue when the latest TensorFlow and NVCaffe co-exist inside the container
- Fixed a semantic segmentation bug on one DIGITS example
- Fixed a bug when viewing samples in LMDB, merged from upstream (6.1.1)
- Latest version of NCCL 2.1.15
- Ubuntu 16.04 with March 2018 updates
DIGITS is not designed to be run as an exposed external web service.
There are no known issues in this release.