DIGITS Release 18.09
The NVIDIA application of DIGITS, release 18.09, is available.
Contents of DIGITS
This application contains the complete source of the version of DIGITS in
/opt/digits. It is pre-built and installed into the
/usr/local/python/ directory in the application.
The container also includes the following:
- Ubuntu 16.04 including Python 2.7
- NVIDIA CUDA 10.0.130 including CUDA® Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines library™ (cuBLAS) 10.0.130
- NVIDIA CUDA® Deep Neural Network library™ (cuDNN) 7.3.0
- NCCL 2.3.4 (optimized for NVLink™ )
- NVCaffe 0.17.1
- TensorFlow 1.10.0
- TensorRT 5.0.0 RC
Release 18.09 is based on CUDA 10, which requires NVIDIA Driver release 410.xx. However, if you are running on Tesla (Tesla V100, Tesla P4, Tesla P40, or Tesla P100), you may use NVIDIA driver release 384. For more information, see CUDA Compatibility and Upgrades.
Key Features and Enhancements
- NVIDIA DIGITS application version 18.09 is based on DIGITS version 6.1.1
- Latest version of cuDNN 7.3.0.
- Latest version of CUDA 10.0.130 which includes support for DGX-2, Turing, and Jetson Xavier.
- Latest version of cuBLAS 10.0.130.
- Latest version of NCCL 2.3.4.
- Latest version of TensorRT 5.0.0 RC.
Note: All 18.09 containers inherit TensorRT 5.0.0 RC from the base container, however, some containers may not use TensorRT if there is no support for TensorRT in the given framework.
- Latest version of TensorFlow 1.10.0.
- Ubuntu 16.04 with August 2018 updates
DIGITS is not designed to be run as an exposed external web service.
During training a model with Caffe, accuracy and loss may not appear on the chart.