NVCaffe Release 19.10
The NVIDIA container image of Caffe, release 19.10, is available on NGC.
Contents of the NVCaffe container
This container image contains the complete source of the version of NVCaffe in
/opt/caffe. It is pre-built and installed into the
/usr/local/[bin,share,lib] directories in the container image.
The container also includes the following:
- Ubuntu 18.04 including Python 2.7
- NVIDIA CUDA 10.1.243 including cuBLAS 10.2.1.243
- NVIDIA cuDNN 7.6.4
- NVIDIA NCCL 2.4.8 (optimized for NVLink™ )
- OpenMPI 3.1.4
- Nsight Compute 2019.4.0
- Nsight Systems 2019.5.1
- TensorRT 6.0.1
- Jupyter and JupyterLab:
Release 19.10 is based on NVIDIA CUDA 10.1.243, which requires NVIDIA Driver release 418.xx. However, if you are running on Tesla (for example, T4 or any other Tesla board), you may use NVIDIA driver release 396, 384.111+ or 410. The CUDA driver's compatibility package only supports particular drivers. For a complete list of supported drivers, see the CUDA Application Compatibility topic. For more information, see CUDA Compatibility and Upgrades.
Release 19.10 supports CUDA compute capability 6.0 and higher. This corresponds to GPUs in the Pascal, Volta, and Turing families. Specifically, for a list of GPUs that this compute capability corresponds to, see CUDA GPUs. For additional support details, see Deep Learning Frameworks Support Matrix.
Key Features and Enhancements
This NVCaffe release includes the following key features and enhancements.
- NVCaffe 0.17.3 container image version 19.10 is based on Caffe Deep Learning Framework by the BVLC.
- Latest version of NVIDIA cuDNN 7.6.4
- Latest version of Nsight Systems 2019.5.1
- Latest version of Jupyter Client 5.3.3
- Ubuntu 18.04 with September 2019 updates
There are no known issues in this release.