PyTorch Release 18.03
PyTorch Release 18.03 (PDF)
The NVIDIA container image of PyTorch, release 18.03, is available.
Contents of PyTorch
This container image contains the complete source of the version of PyTorch in
/opt/pytorch. It is pre-built and installed in the
pytorch-py3.6 Conda™ environment in the container image.
The container also includes the following:
- Ubuntu 16.04 including Python 3.6 environment
- NVIDIA CUDA 9.0.176 (see Errata section and 2.1) including CUDA® Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines library™ (cuBLAS) 9.0.333 (see section 2.3.1)
- NVIDIA CUDA® Deep Neural Network library™ (cuDNN) 7.1.1
- NCCL 2.1.2 (optimized for NVLink™ )
Release 18.03 is based on CUDA 9, which requires NVIDIA Driver release 384.xx.
Key Features and Enhancements
This PyTorch release includes the following key features and enhancements.
- PyTorch container image version 18.03 is based on PyTorch 0.3.0.
- Incorporated all upstream changes from the PyTorch main branch, specifically, PR 5327.
- Latest version of cuBLAS 9.0.333
- Latest version of cuDNN 7.1.1
- Ubuntu 16.04 with February 2018 updates
There are no known issues in this release.