The NVIDIA container image of NVIDIA Optimized Deep Learning Framework, powered by Apache MXNet, release 17.10, is available.
NVIDIA Optimized Deep Learning Framework, powered by Apache MXNet container image version 17.10 is based on Apache MXNet 0.11.0.
Contents of the Optimized Deep Learning Framework container
This container image contains the complete source of the version of NVIDIA Optimized Deep Learning Framework, powered by Apache MXNet in
/opt/mxnet. It is pre-built and installed to the Python path.
The container also includes the following:
- Ubuntu 16.04
- NVIDIA CUDA® 9.0
- NVIDIA CUDA® Deep Neural Network library™ (cuDNN) 7.0.3
- NCCL 2.0.5 (optimized for NVLink™ )
Release 17.10 is based on CUDA 9, which requires NVIDIA Driver release 384.xx.
Key Features and Enhancements
- Mixed precision support for all optimizers
- New image input pipeline with faster speed and support for global shuffling after each epoch when used with
- Latest version of CUDA
- Latest version of cuDNN
- Latest version of NCCL
- Ubuntu 16.04 with September 2017 updates
There are no known issues in this release.