Kaldi Release 19.08
The NVIDIA container image for Kaldi, release 19.08, is available on NGC.
Contents of the Kaldi container
- Ubuntu 18.04 including Python 3.5
- NVIDIA CUDA 10.1.243 including cuBLAS 10.2.1.243
- NVIDIA cuDNN 7.6.2
- NVIDIA NCCL 2.4.8 (optimized for NVLink™ )
- MLNX_OFED +4.0
- OpenMPI 3.1.4
- Nsight Compute 10.1.168
- Nsight Systems 2019.3.7.9
- TensorRT 5.1.5
Release 19.08 is based on NVIDIA CUDA 10.1.243, which requires NVIDIA Driver release 418.87. However, if you are running on Tesla (Tesla V100, Tesla P4, Tesla P40, or Tesla P100), you may use NVIDIA driver release 384.111+ or 410. The CUDA driver's compatibility package only supports particular drivers. For a complete list of supported drivers, see the CUDA Application Compatibility topic. For more information, see CUDA Compatibility and Upgrades.
Release 19.08 supports CUDA compute capability 6.0 and higher. This corresponds to GPUs in the Pascal, Volta, and Turing families. Specifically, for a list of GPUs that this compute capability corresponds to, see CUDA GPUs. For additional support details, see Deep Learning Frameworks Support Matrix.
Key Features and Enhancements
- Kaldi container image version 19.08 is based on Kaldi 5.5.
- Latest version of NVIDIA CUDA 10.1.243 including cuBLAS 10.2.1.243
- Latest version of NVIDIA cuDNN 7.6.2
- Latest version of NVIDIA NCCL 2.4.8
- Latest version of Nsight Systems 2019.3.7.9
- Latest version of MLNX_OFED +4.0
- Latest version of OpenMPI 3.1.4
- Ubuntu 18.04 with July 2019 updates
/workspace/nvidia-examples/librispeech/prepare.shwhich downloads a trained model and data.
/workspace/nvidia-examples/librispeech/run_multigpu_benchmark.shwhich run inference on the trained model and data.
There are no known issues in this release.