Kaldi Release 20.06
The NVIDIA container image for Kaldi, release 20.06 is available on NGC.
Contents of the Kaldi container
- Ubuntu 18.04 including Python 3.6
- NVIDIA CUDA 11.0.167 including cuBLAS 11.1.0
- NVIDIA cuDNN 8.0.1
- NVIDIA NCCL 2.7.5 (optimized for NVLink™)
- OpenMPI 3.1.6
- Nsight Compute 2020.1.0
- Nsight Systems 2020.2.5
- TensorRT 7.1.1
Release 20.06 is based on NVIDIA CUDA 11.0.167, which requires NVIDIA Driver release 450 or later. However, if you are running on Tesla (for example, T4 or any other Tesla board), you may use NVIDIA driver release 418.xx or 440.30. The CUDA driver's compatibility package only supports particular drivers. For a complete list of supported drivers, see the CUDA Application Compatibility topic. For more information, see CUDA Compatibility and Upgrades.
Release 20.06 supports CUDA compute capability 6.0 and higher. This corresponds to GPUs in the Pascal, Volta, Turing, and Ampere Architecture GPU families. Specifically, for a list of GPUs that this compute capability corresponds to, see CUDA GPUs. For additional support details, see Deep Learning Frameworks Support Matrix.
Key Features and Enhancements
- Kaldi container image version 20.06 is based on Kaldi 2c7e78f.
- The latest version of NVIDIA CUDA 11.0.167 including cuBLAS 11.1.0
- The latest version of NVIDIA cuDNN 8.0.1
- The latest version of NVIDIA NCCL 2.7.5
- The latest version of Nsight Compute 2020.1.0
- The latest version of Nsight Systems 2020.2.5
- The latest version of TensorRT 7.1.2
- Ubuntu 18.04 with May 2020 updates.
/workspace/nvidia-examples/librispeech/prepare_data.shwhich downloads a trained model and data.
/workspace/nvidia-examples/librispeech/run_benchmark.shwhich runs inference on the trained model and data. Setting the environment variable ONLINE=1 will make the benchmark script run in online mode.
NVIDIA Kaldi Container VersionsThe following table shows what versions of Ubuntu, CUDA, Kaldi, and TensorRT are supported in each of the NVIDIA containers for Kaldi. For older container versions, refer to the Frameworks Support Matrix.
There are no known issues in this release.