NVCaffe Release 16.12
The NVIDIA container image of Caffe, release 16.12, is available.
NVCaffe container image version 16.12 is based on NVCaffe 0.16.
Contents of NVCaffe
This container image contains the complete source of the version of NVCaffe in
/opt/caffe. It is pre-built and installed into the
/usr/local/[bin,share,lib] directories in the container image.
The container also includes the following:
- Ubuntu 14.04
- NVIDIA CUDA® 8.0.54
- NVIDIA CUDA® Deep Neural Network library™ (cuDNN) 6.0.5
- NCCL 1.6.1 (optimized for NVLink™ )
Key Features and Enhancements
- Batch Normalization Layer is backward compatible with BVLC
- Supports pycaffe, which makes the NVCaffe interfaces available for use through Python
- Ubuntu 14.04 with November 2016 updates
There are no known issues with this release.