NVCaffe Release 18.04
The NVIDIA container image of Caffe, release 18.04, is available.
Contents of NVCaffe
This container image contains the complete source of the version of NVCaffe in
/opt/caffe. It is pre-built and installed into the
/usr/local/[bin,share,lib] directories in the container image.
The container also includes the following:
- Ubuntu 16.04 including Python 2.7 environment
- NVIDIA CUDA 9.0.176 (see Errata section and 2.1) including CUDA® Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines library™ (cuBLAS) 9.0.333 (see section 2.3.1)
- NVIDIA CUDA® Deep Neural Network library™ (cuDNN) 7.1.1
- NCCL 2.1.15 (optimized for NVLink™ )
Release 18.04 is based on CUDA 9, which requires NVIDIA Driver release 384.xx.
Key Features and Enhancements
- NVCaffe 0.17.0 container image version 18.04 is based on Caffe Deep Learning Framework by the BVLC.
- Incorporated all upstream GitHub Caffe code as of PR 487.
- Added support for
- Improved performance of
- Latest version of NCCL 2.1.15
- Ubuntu 16.04 with March 2018 updates
There are no known issues in this release.