NVCaffe Release 18.04
NVCaffe Release 18.04 (PDF)
The NVIDIA container image of Caffe, release 18.04, is available.
Contents of NVCaffe
This container image contains the complete source of the version of NVCaffe in
/opt/caffe. It is pre-built and installed into the
/usr/local/[bin,share,lib] directories in the container image.
The container also includes the following:
- Ubuntu 16.04 including Python 2.7 environment
- NVIDIA CUDA 9.0.176 (see Errata section and 2.1) including CUDA® Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines library™ (cuBLAS) 9.0.333 (see section 2.3.1)
- NVIDIA CUDA® Deep Neural Network library™ (cuDNN) 7.1.1
- NCCL 2.1.15 (optimized for NVLink™ )
Release 18.04 is based on CUDA 9, which requires NVIDIA Driver release 384.xx.
Key Features and Enhancements
This NVCaffe release includes the following key features and enhancements.
- NVCaffe 0.17.0 container image version 18.04 is based on Caffe Deep Learning Framework by the BVLC.
- Incorporated all upstream GitHub Caffe code as of PR 487.
- Added support for
- Improved performance of
- Latest version of NCCL 2.1.15
- Ubuntu 16.04 with March 2018 updates
There are no known issues in this release.