DLProf Viewer 21.06 Release Notes
DLProf Viewer 21.06 Release Notes (PDF)
DLProf Viewer for release for 21.06, available in the NVIDIA TensorFlow 1.x, TensorFlow 2.x, and PyTorch containers on NGC, and as a Python Wheel on the NVIDIA PY Index.
- Requires DLProf SQLite database files generated by DLProf v1.2.
- Ensure you have access and are logged into NGC. For step-by-step instructions, see the NGC Getting Started Guide.
- Install Docker and nvidia-docker. For DGX users, see Preparing to use NVIDIA Containers. For users other than DGX, see nvidia-docker installation documentation.
The key features of DLProf Plugin for TensorBoard v1.2.0 / r21.06 are:
- DLProf plugin is no longer embedded in TensorBoard. DLProf Viewer is now using web services provided by Gunicorn and Django.
- Added a new Resource Usage Breakdown panel to main dashboard.
- Added Memory duration and CPU duration to existing iteration charts.
- The Email Us link and Online Documentation link have moved from the Navigation Panel to the right hand side of the new Navbar.
- Removed the Op GPU Time panel from main dashboard.
- Removed Input Shapes column from Ops And Kernels view and Iterations by Op view.
- Networks profiled in previous releases are not compatible with this release.