DLProf Viewer 21.06 Release Notes
DLProf Viewer 21.06 Release Notes (PDF)
- Requires DLProf SQLite database files generated by DLProf v1.2.
- Ensure you have access and are logged into NGC. For step-by-step instructions, see the NGC Getting Started Guide.
- Install Docker and nvidia-docker. For DGX users, see Preparing to use NVIDIA Containers. For users other than DGX, see nvidia-docker installation documentation.
- DLProf plugin is no longer embedded in TensorBoard. DLProf Viewer is now using web services provided by Gunicorn and Django.
- Added a new Resource Usage Breakdown panel to main dashboard.
- Added Memory duration and CPU duration to existing iteration charts.
- The Email Us link and Online Documentation link have moved from the Navigation Panel to the right hand side of the new Navbar.
- Removed the Op GPU Time panel from main dashboard.
- Removed Input Shapes column from Ops And Kernels view and Iterations by Op view.
- Networks profiled in previous releases are not compatible with this release.