DLProf Viewer 21.07 Release Notes
DLProf Viewer 21.07 Release Notes (PDF)
DLProf Viewer for release for 21.07, available in the NVIDIA TensorFlow 1.x, TensorFlow 2.x, and PyTorch containers on NGC, and as a Python Wheel on the NVIDIA PY Index.
- Requires DLProf SQLite database files generated by DLProf v1.2 or later.
- Ensure you have access and are logged into NGC. For step-by-step instructions, see the NGC Getting Started Guide.
- Install Docker and nvidia-docker. For DGX users, see Preparing to use NVIDIA Containers. For users other than DGX, see nvidia-docker installation documentation.
The key features of DLProf Viewer v1.3.0 / r21.07 are:
- Added backward compatibility support starting with v1.2 databases.
- Improved Iteration Summary datatable load time.
- The Recommendations panel on Dashboard has been renamed to Expert Systems.
- The Op Start column in the Ops in Selected Iteration datatable has been removed.