DLProf Viewer 21.08 Release Notes
DLProf Viewer 21.08 Release Notes (PDF)
DLProf Viewer for release for 21.08, available in the NVIDIA TensorFlow 1.x, TensorFlow 2.x, and PyTorch containers on NGC, and as a Python Wheel on the NVIDIA PY Index.
- Requires DLProf SQLite database files generated by DLProf v1.2 or later.
- Ensure you have access and are logged into NGC. For step-by-step instructions, see the NGC Getting Started Guide.
- Install Docker and nvidia-docker. For DGX users, see Preparing to use NVIDIA Containers. For users other than DGX, see nvidia-docker installation documentation.
The key features of DLProf Viewer v1.4.0 / r21.08 are:
- The Iterations View is now filled with the recommended
iter_stopvalues when launched from the Expert Systems panel on the Dashboard.
- The PDF export of the Op Type Summary table now fits properly on a single page.
- A new HELP pulldown menu has been added to the navigation bar next to the VIEWER documentation link. The HELP pulldown menu includes a link to the CLI documentation.
- CVE-2021-35042 (9.8 Critical): Django 3.1.x before 3.1.13 and 3.2.x before 3.2.5 allows QuerySet.order_by SQL injection if order_by is untrusted input from a client of a web application. No mechanism has been found to take advantage of this flaw with the current layout.The recommended pattern for the viewer site is for local trusted access only.This will be updated for 21.09 to remove the vulnerability.