DLProf Plugin for TensorBoard 20.03 Release Notes
The NVIDIA DLProf Plugin for TensorBoard makes it easy to visualize the performance of your models by showing Top 10 operations that took the most time, eligibility of Tensor Core operations and Tensor Core usage as well as interactive iteration reports.
- Requires GPU Event files generated by DLProf v0.10.0 / r20.03
- Ensure you have access and are logged into NGC. For step-by-step instructions, see the NGC Getting Started Guide.
- Install Docker and nvidia-docker. For DGX users, see Preparing to use NVIDIA Containers. For users other than DGX, see nvidia-docker installation documentation.
- Added progress meter on the Please Wait loading screen
- Added GPU Idle percentage to Model Summary
- System information is now displayed on the Model Summary view
- Added ability to select alternative domains specified through custom NVTX markers
- This software is only accessible in the NGC TensorFlow container.
- This software is only supported for TensorFlow 1.15 and TensorBoard 1.15.