DLProf Plugin for TensorBoard 20.06 Release Notes
DLProf Plugin for TensorBoard 20.06 Release Notes (PDF)
DLProf Plugin for TensorBoard release for 20.06, available in the NVIDIA TensorFlow 1.x, TensorFlow 2.x, and PyTorch NGC containers.
- Requires GPU Event files generated by DLProf v0.12.0 / r20.06.
- Ensure you have access and are logged into NGC. For step-by-step instructions, see the NGC Getting Started Guide.
- Install Docker and nvidia-docker. For DGX users, see Preparing to use NVIDIA Containers. For users other than DGX, see nvidia-docker installation documentation.
The key features of DLProf Plugin for TensorBoard v0.4.0 / r20.06 are:
- Improved UI/UX experience:
- This software is only accessible in the NGC TensorFlow container.
- This software is only supported for TensorBoard 1.15.