DLProf Plugin for TensorBoard 20.07 Release Notes
DLProf Plugin for TensorBoard 20.07 Release Notes (PDF)
- Requires GPU Event files generated by DLProf v0.13.0 / r20.07.
- Ensure you have access and are logged into NGC. For step-by-step instructions, see the NGC Getting Started Guide.
- Install Docker and nvidia-docker. For DGX users, see Preparing to use NVIDIA Containers. For users other than DGX, see nvidia-docker installation documentation.
- A CPU model, cuDNN Version, Framework, and NSys Version to the system config panel.
- System config panel showing versions of software and GPUs.
- Iteration Chart showing iteration durations for ease of analysis.
- Ability to export a table data into a variety of formats: Excel, PDF, CSV, JSON, or Clipboard.
- Ability to display the profile name specified in DLProf on the TensorBoard Dashboard and exported reports
- This software is only accessible in the NGC TensorFlow container.
- This software is only supported for TensorBoard 1.15.