DLProf Plugin for TensorBoard 20.10 Release Notes
DLProf Plugin for TensorBoard 20.10 Release Notes (PDF)
- Requires GPU Event files generated by DLProf v0.16.0 / r20.10.
- Ensure you have access and are logged into NGC. For step-by-step instructions, see the NGC Getting Started Guide.
- Install Docker and nvidia-docker. For DGX users, see Preparing to use NVIDIA Containers. For users other than DGX, see nvidia-docker installation documentation.
- A horizontal scroll bar has been added to the dashboard in order to avoid compressing data elements.
- The y-axis on the Iteration Panel and Iteration View now have dynamic units, scaled to the largest time unit.
- This software is only accessible in the NGC TensorFlow and Pytorch containers, or as a separate PIP wheel.
- This software is only supported for TensorBoard 1.15.