DLProf Plugin for TensorBoard 20.10 Release Notes
DLProf Plugin for TensorBoard 20.10 Release Notes (PDF)
DLProf Plugin for TensorBoard release for 20.10, available in the NVIDIA TensorFlow 1.x, TensorFlow 2.x, and PyTorch containers on NGC, and as a Python Wheel on the NVIDIA PY Index.
- Requires GPU Event files generated by DLProf v0.16.0 / r20.10.
- Ensure you have access and are logged into NGC. For step-by-step instructions, see the NGC Getting Started Guide.
- Install Docker and nvidia-docker. For DGX users, see Preparing to use NVIDIA Containers. For users other than DGX, see nvidia-docker installation documentation.
The key features of DLProf Plugin for TensorBoard v0.8.0 / r20.10 are:
- A horizontal scroll bar has been added to the dashboard in order to avoid compressing data elements.
- The y-axis on the Iteration Panel and Iteration View now have dynamic units, scaled to the largest time unit.
- This software is only accessible in the NGC TensorFlow and Pytorch containers, or as a separate PIP wheel.
- This software is only supported for TensorBoard 1.15.