DLProf Plugin for TensorBoard 20.11 Release Notes
DLProf Plugin for TensorBoard 20.11 Release Notes (PDF)
- Requires GPU Event files generated by DLProf v0.17.0 / r20.11.
- Ensure you have access and are logged into NGC. For step-by-step instructions, see the NGC Getting Started Guide.
- Install Docker and nvidia-docker. For DGX users, see Preparing to use NVIDIA Containers. For users other than DGX, see nvidia-docker installation documentation.
- DLProf plugin now supports client/server architecture.
- All of the data is now in a relational database.
- Load times have improved for all graphs and views.
- Networks profiled in previous releases are not compatible with this release.
- TensorBoard v1.15 is not compatible with Firefox version 82.0.3 (64-bit). Either downgrade to FireFox version 81.0.2 (64-bit), or use the Chrome or Chromium browser instead.