DLProf Plugin for TensorBoard 21.04 Release Notes
DLProf Plugin for TensorBoard 21.04 Release Notes (PDF)
- Requires DLProf SQLite database files generated by DLProf v1.0 or later.
- Ensure you have access and are logged into NGC. For step-by-step instructions, see the NGC Getting Started Guide.
- Install Docker and nvidia-docker. For DGX users, see Preparing to use NVIDIA Containers. For users other than DGX, see nvidia-docker installation documentation.
- Ability to select and switch between previous aggregations.
- Networks profiled in previous releases are not compatible with this release.
- Firefox Alert: Google’s TensorBoard v1.15 is not compatible with Firefox version 82.0.3 (64-bit) or greater. Consequently, the DLProf plugin shows a blank or empty screen.
Corrective Action: Either downgrade to FireFox version 81.0.2 (64-bit) (and turn off the auto upgrade feature), or use the Chrome, Opera, or Chromium browser instead.