Deep Learning Profiler 19.11 Release Notes
Deep Learning Profiler (DLProf) is a tool for profiling deep learning models to help data scientists understand and improve performance of their models visually via Tensorboard or by analyzing text reports. It also helps understand resource usage when models are trained.
Release 19.11 is based on NVIDIA CUDA 10.2.89, which requires NVIDIA Driver release 440.30. However, if you are running on Tesla (for example, T4 or any other Tesla board), you may use NVIDIA driver release 396, 384.111+, 410 or 418.xx. The CUDA driver's compatibility package only supports particular drivers. For a complete list of supported drivers, see the CUDA Application Compatibility topic. For more information, see CUDA Compatibility and Upgrades.
The key features of DLProf v0.6.0 / r19.11:
- Released in the TensorFlow 19.11 NGC container
- Latest DLProf build is based on TensorFlow 1.15.0, TensorBoard 1.15.0, and Nsight Systems 2019.5.2
- Support for Tensorflow 1.15 and TensorBoard 1.15
- Updated time aggregation, improving reported time metrics
- XLA cluster mapping in the TensorBoard Graph plugin is not supported in 19.11 Tensorflow container
- This software is only accessible in the NGC TensorFlow container.
- This software is only supported by TensorFlow 1.15