Deep Learning Profiler 21.04 Release Notes
Release 21.04 is based on NVIDIA CUDA 11.3.0, which requires NVIDIA Driver release 465.19.01 or later. However, if you are running on Tesla (for example, T4 or any other Tesla board), you may use NVIDIA driver release 418.xx, 440.xx, 450.xx, or 455.xx. The CUDA driver's compatibility package only supports particular drivers. For a complete list of supported drivers, see the CUDA Application Compatibility topic. For more information, see CUDA Compatibility and Upgrades.
- Released in the TensorFlow 1.x 21.04, TensorFlow 2.x 21.04 and PyTorch 21.04 NGC container.
- Latest DLProf build is based on TensorFlow 1.15.5, TensorBoard 1.15.0, TensorFlow 2.3.1, TensorBoard 2.3.0, PyTorch 1.8.0, and Nsight Systems 2020.4.3.
- Improved DLProf database
- Redundant data removed to reduce size
- Improve write speed
- Support for multiple aggregations in the same database
- This software is accessible in the NGC TensorFlow and PyTorch containers and as a separate PIP wheel.
- This software is only supported for TensorFlow 1.15, TensorFlow 2.3, PyTorch 1.8, TensorBoard 1.15, and TensorBoard 2.3.
- When launching TensorBoard in a TensorFlow 2.x container, the --bind_all argument must be passed onto the command line. Example:
# tensorboard --bind_all --logdir /path/to/event_files