NVCaffe Release 17.02
NVCaffe Release 17.02 (PDF)
The NVIDIA container image of Caffe, release 17.02, is available.
NVCaffe container image version 17.02 is based on NVCaffe 0.16.
Contents of NVCaffe
This container image contains the complete source of the version of NVCaffe in
/opt/caffe. It is pre-built and installed into the
/usr/local/[bin,share,lib] directories in the container image.
The container also includes the following:
- Ubuntu 14.04
- NVIDIA CUDA® 8.0.61
- NVIDIA CUDA® Deep Neural Network library™ (cuDNN) 6.0.13
- NCCL 1.6.1 (optimized for NVLink™ )
Key Features and Enhancements
This NVCaffe release includes the following key features and enhancements.
- Option to set the storage precision and match precision separately
- Supports ramp-up which allows you to choose a smaller learning rate when working with deep nets
- Data Reader is now multi-threaded for better performance, especially for I/O intensive nets
- Ubuntu 14.04 with January 2017 updates
There are no known issues in this release.