NVCaffe Release 17.07
NVCaffe Release 17.07 (PDF)
The NVIDIA container image of Caffe, release 17.07, is available.
NVCaffe container image version 17.07 is based on NVCaffe 0.16.
Contents of NVIDIA NVCaffe
This container image contains the complete source of the version of NVCaffe in
/opt/caffe. It is pre-built and installed into the
/usr/local/[bin,share,lib] directories in the container image.
The container also includes the following:
- Ubuntu 16.04
- NVIDIA CUDA® 22.214.171.124 including CUDA® Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines library™ (cuBLAS) Patch 2
- NVIDIA CUDA® Deep Neural Network library™ (cuDNN) 6.0.21
- NCCL 2.0.3 (optimized for NVLink™ )
Key Features and Enhancements
This NVCaffe release includes the following key features and enhancements.
- Fixed a bug that was introduced in 17.05 where the log output from the
caffe timecommand was excessively large.
- Ubuntu 16.04 with June 2017 updates
There are no known issues in this release.