Deep Learning Profiler 20.12 Release Notes
Release 20.12 is based on NVIDIA CUDA 11.1.1, which requires NVIDIA Driver release 455 or later. However, if you are running on Tesla (for example, T4 or any other Tesla board), you may use NVIDIA driver release 418.xx, 440.30, or 450.xx. The CUDA driver's compatibility package only supports particular drivers. For a complete list of supported drivers, see the CUDA Application Compatibility topic. For more information, see CUDA Compatibility and Upgrades.
- Released in the TensorFlow 1.x 20.12, TensorFlow 2.x 20.11 and PyTorch 20.11 NGC container
- Latest DLProf build is based on TensorFlow 1.15.4, TensorBoard 1.15.0, TensorFlow 2.3.1, TensorBoard 2.3.0PyTorch 1.8.0, and Nsight Systems 2020.3.4.
- Multi-GPU profiling and reporting is now fully supported.
- Improved identification and association for each operation in reports with a unique operation ID.
- This software is accessible in the NGC TensorFlow and PyTorch containers and as a separate PIP wheel.
- This software is only supported for TensorFlow 1.15, TensorFlow 2.3, PyTorch 1.8, TensorBoard 1.15, and TensorBoard 2.3.
- PyTorch AMP operations that use Tensor Cores now report the correct datatype.