Deep Learning Profiler 21.10 Release Notes
Release 21.10 is based on NVIDIA CUDA 11.4.2, which requires NVIDIA Driver release 470 or later. However, if you are running on Tesla (for example, T4 or any other Tesla board), you may use NVIDIA driver release 418.40 (or later R418), 440.33 (or later R440), 450.51 (or later R450), or 460.27 (or later R460). The CUDA driver's compatibility package only supports particular drivers. For a complete list of supported drivers, see the CUDA Application Compatibility topic. For more information, see CUDA Compatibility and Upgrades.
- Released in the TensorFlow 1.x 21.10, TensorFlow 2.x 21.10 and PyTorch 21.10 NGC containers.
- Added support for running DLProf on ARM ISA.
- Added I/O and Dataloader categories to Summary report and to Resource Usage Breakdown.
- This software is only supported for TensorFlow 1.15.5, TensorFlow 2.6.0, PyTorch 1.10, and TensorRT 8.0.3.
- Collecting I/O data can cause issues in some cases, so it is off by default in this release. To turn it on, pass the following option to DLProf CLI:
--nsys_opts=“-t cuda,nvtx,osrt -s cpu”